DURABLE PAINT SYSTEM
Morton Buildings recognizes a superior building is best accented with an outstanding paint coating. That’s why Morton offers the FLUOROFLEX paint system. FLUOROFLEX 1000 consists of a 70% polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF) topcoat or “color coat” and polyurethane primer that is coated onto a heavy GALVALUME® or a heavy hot-dipped galvanized steel substrate.
With FLUOROFLEX 1000 your building is virtually maintenance-free, easy to clean and will stay beautiful for years to come.
It comes in a variety of appealing colors, with some being ENERGY STAR® label qualified for roofing applications.
FLUOROFLEX 1000 features include:
- Superior protection against fading, chalkiness, paint peeling and red rust
- Resistance to the effects of ultraviolet rays, rain and pollutions
- Color and gloss retention that lasts far longer than standard consumer or commercial paint coatings
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Morton is proud to offer a 35-year warranty against chalking, fading and peeling of FLUOROFLEX 1000.