A Building for Every Outdoor Enthusiast
The great outdoors. The thrill of the chase. Connecting with nature. Absolute freedom.
For every perfect hunt, there’s a perfect building. A Morton building. Our hunting cabins and lodges will enhance the overall hunting experience and create memories that will last for years to come.
Whether you’re looking to build a cabin, lodge, storage shed, or harvesting facility, every Morton Building is as unique as its owner. Fully customizable to your tastes and surroundings, our buildings are impeccably built to withstand the elements and protect your investments inside.
Quality is at the heart of Morton Buildings. Our customers say quality is the best word to describe their buildings. And after 110 years, we’re still passionate about what we do and delivering a building you can be proud to own. From the smallest fastener, to the trusses overhead, Morton leaves absolutely no detail to chance. Because what you can’t see, matters. We use quality products and sound construction methods that far surpass industry standards.
Our century-old, financially solid company will be there to honor its warranties. Snow damage, wind damage, roof leaks, paint fading, chipping, peeling, or signs of red rust are not a concern for owners of Morton buildings. Plus, our 50-year snow warranty has no weight limit, where many of our competitors do. And these companies make you jump through hoops with manufacturers when you need to use it. A Morton warranty claim is handled directly in-house, and most-importantly, our warranties are non-prorated and include labor.
Explore a few of our top picks for hunting cabins and storage buildings:
Learn the top 5 things to ask your builder before you buy:
- Who do I contact for warranty issues and claims? Is the warranty directly from the builder or is it a “pass through warranty” from the builder’s supplier?
- Is the building engineered specifically for my use and land conditions? What is the wind and snow load capacity of the building?
- What unique features add to the energy efficiency of your buildings?
- Who constructs the building- employees or contracted labor?
- What kind of paint is used and what is the process?
Contact Us Today!
For more details, fill out the form below to have your local Morton sales consultant contact you about your building project.