A Building for Every Equine Enthusiast
A Morton Buildings equine facility, no matter how simple or complex, offers the ultimate in safety, beauty and comfort for your horses. The facility style and features that you choose reflect your horse care philosophy and the passion you have for them. At Morton we offer a variety of practical, timesaving features that help to enhance the health and safety of your equine.
Morton Buildings understands the importance of providing a safe environment for horses and a stylish facility for their owners. The building’s layout, ventilation and overall functionality are also taken into consideration throughout your project. Our building components have been proven to stand up to the abuse that horses can inflict on their surroundings.
Even after your building is completed, Morton Buildings stands behind you with the strongest, non-prorated warranty in the industry. That’s why equine enthusiasts, no matter the discipline, choose us to construct their buildings.
Explore a few of our top picks for stall barns, riding arenas, and other equine buildings:
Learn the top 5 things to ask your builder before you buy:
- Who do I contact for warranty issues and claims? Is the warranty directly from the builder or is it a “pass through warranty” from the builder’s supplier?
- Is the building engineered specifically for my use and land conditions? What is the wind and snow load capacity of the building?
- What unique features add to the energy efficiency of your buildings?
- Who constructs the building- employees or contracted labor?
- What kind of paint is used and what is the process?
Contact Us Today!
For more details, fill out the form below to have your local Morton sales consultant contact you about your building project.