Many companies claim to have strong warranties.
At Morton Buildings, our non-prorated, non-pass-through warranties include easy-to-understand language that are written to inform, not confuse. Our warranties generally include materials and labor and are performed by experienced Morton crews. Morton employees also handle all claims in-house. This means you will not be passed off to a manufacturer and given the run around.
The Morton warranty includes:
- 50-year snow load warranty with no weight limit
- 50-year warranty against decay and insect attack on preservative treated columns
- 35-year warranty on FLUOROFLEX® paint against flaking, peeling, chalking or color change (excludes livestock buildings)
- 20-year warranty on FLUOROFLEX® against red rust
- 5-year wind load warranty with no velocity limit
- 5-year protection against wind damage to AlumaSteel® sliding doors
- 5-year protection against roof leaks on steel panels
- 1-year warranty on materials and workmanship
“Being a wood structure in this part of the country, we not only have concerns with the wind but also with termites and what have you. I was more than pleased with the warranty that they gave me in this building and I believe it’s going to be here for my lifetime and a lot longer.” – Ron, Oklahoma
“Morton Buildings has the best warranty than anybody I found by far. It gives me peace of mind – I haven’t had to use it, but if I ever do I know it’s there. Morton’s been around forever and I expect them to continue to be around forever.” – Larry, Illinois
“I have confidence in knowing that if I need something else, they can fix it or do whatever needs to be done.” – Tracy, Tennessee