LOOKING TO EARN YOUR EXPERIENCE AND CREDITS FOR THE ARCHITECT REGISTRATION EXAMINATION® (ARE®)?
Our unique ArchiTrak™ Program is specifically designed for recent architecture graduates looking to fulfill the work experience requirements needed to become a licensed architect and earn NCARB certification. Morton Buildings offers positions in a variety of functional disciplines where candidates can learn, practice, and build expertise through a series of rotations within the company, earning a competitive pay while earning credits.
WHY MORTON BUILDINGS?
Morton Buildings is no stranger to innovation. From energy-efficiency initiatives, to new materials, to utilizing the most advanced technology available, Morton has been leading the industry for decades. When you work for Morton Buildings, you will gain exposure and experience in a variety of applications and will become a vital player in future innovations.
- Competitive pay while earning credits
- Salary increases based on merit and performance
- Comprehensive "real world" experience in a variety of disciplines
- An effective way to earn AXP™ credits
- Exposure to state-of-the-art technologies with a vertically integrated design-build company
- Structured program with flexible timeline to complete
- Be a part of a 100% employee owned company
Plus Employee Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life insurance and Disability Coverage
- Paid Vacation, Personal and Holiday Time
- 401k with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
With a flexible timeline to complete the ArchiTrak™ program, individuals typically progress through a wide range of design positions. Upon successful completion, candidates will be able to satisfy the Architectural Experience Program® (AXP™) requirements. These positions are based at the Morton Buildings headquarters in Morton, Illinois, but may involve placements at other locations on a temporary basis.
Download the program brochure to learn more today!