Center Aisle Stall Barn
The Lexington center aisle stall barn is an optimal layout for six or more horses. Placement of the aisle, stalls, wash stall, feed room, and tack room allow efficient functionality and use of your building, while also providing for optional airflow in the warmer days. The front and rear porches provide added space for covered paddocks, storage, or leisure space.
DESIGNING YOUR CENTER AISLE STYLE STALL BARN
At Morton, our building experts ensure your building is optimized and designed accurately for the safety of your horses and efficiency for your daily use of the building. This means you’ll benefit from the best performance of your structure both inside and out. We work with you to understand your equestrian program, assess the build site, and design a building tailored to how you intend to use the space now and in the future. Thinking through the interior and exterior layout is critical to ensure you have optimal and functional space today, and as your facility needs expand, to avoid costly building modifications in the future.
EXPLORE THIS POPULAR LEXINGTON FLOOR PLAN BELOW:
Not certified plans or to scale.
LEXINGTON CENTER AISLE STALL BARN1296 sq.ft.
36’ X 10’ 36’
Six 12’ x 12’ stalls
One 12’ x 12’ wash stall
One 12’ x 12’ feed room
One 12’ x 24’ tack room
One 12’ x 8’ Restroom
Front and rear 8’ covered porches
Functional, powered cupolas
NOTABLE FEATURES FOR THE LEXINGTON CENTER AISLE STALL BARN:
|Center aisle style barn with covered porches||
|Thermal Dry Board roof insulation||
|Functional, powered cupolas||
|12'x24' tack room||
|Independent 12'×12' feed room||
|Tack and feed room have Smart Panel wall coverings||
|Insulated tack room walls and ceiling||
|12'×12' wash stall||
- Six 12'×12' stalls with exterior dutch doors for paddock or run access to covered porch
- Front and rear porches for covered paddocks, storage, or leisure space
- Weather protection in the winter, great airflow in the summer
- Prevents condensation
- Abates radiant heating from the sun
- Provide additional ventilation
- 12'x12' Classic Equine Stalls
- #1 grade tongue & groove lumber
- 4" structural screws for safety and longevity
- Provides ample space for tack storage
- Allows for addition of a modest restroom if desired
- Helps keep rodents away from the tack room
- Provides more space for organization and storage of supplements, medicines, or other supplies
- Extremely durable and long lasting
- Ability to endure years of abuse
- Accommodates climate control, either through a base board heater or Mini Split system
- Helps control humidity, reducing the risk of mold damage to tack or feed
- Structural ceiling in tack room accommodates light storage above
- 2×8 tongue and groove, covered with 26-guage white steel
- Wash stall located on adjoining wall with tack room to allow wash stall plumbing to be installed in an insulated wall
ADDED MODIFICATIONS & ENHANCEMENTS
Need more room? This building style can easily be extended in 12-foot increments to add additional stalls as needed. Also, Morton provides a wide range of stalls, accessories, and door styles for your equestrian structure. From barn end doors to waterers to stall mats, aisle-way pavers and more, our team can work with you to ensure your building is optimally equipped.
QUALITY WE STAND BEHIND
Every component used in a Morton building is optimally designed, tested, manufactured, and constructed to maximize the strength and integrity of Morton’s building system. Morton also examines your individual building needs to make sure your building is designed to stand up to the loads it will be required to carry throughout its life. Morton offers unmatched warranties including a 50-year snow warranty with no weight limit, a 5-year wind warranty with no velocity limit, and a 35-year paint warranty on most colors. Written using easy-to-understand language, our warranty serves to directly inform, not confuse, our customers. At Morton, we honor our commitment to you, a pledge dating back to the first Morton building, which was constructed over six decades ago. Because all our warranties are handled in-house, Morton is truly with you from concept through completion and beyond.
Our goal is to make your planning and building process as enjoyable and stress-free as possible. As a 100% employee-owned company, we are all committed to being the industry leader with a focus on innovation, service, quality, and most importantly, making sure each customer is completely satisfied with their decision to build Morton.
See the difference between Morton and Brand X: Take a Tour
WORKING WITH MORTON
When you choose to build with Morton, the experience is as solid as the building itself. We operate within a culture of accountability. Before, during and after completion of your building, we’re your one point of contact. Your Morton sales consultant will meet with you to discuss your ideas and budget for your equestrian project. Working with you, a building layout will be generated to meet your needs today and in the future. As part of the larger Morton network, our team will guide you through the entire process to:
- Discuss pre-build details, like concept development, building plans and quotes, site plan, permits and zoning details, budgeting, and financing
- Oversee the building process, communicating with you throughout
- Check on your satisfaction after completion
We look forward to working with you on your equestrian building project. To connect with your local Morton team, fill out the form below or contact your local construction center.