Morton Colors and Paint
From the roof to the siding to all the exterior details, accent your dream building today with a variety of aesthetic color options.
Durable Paint System
Morton Buildings recognizes a superior building is best accented with an outstanding paint coating. That’s why Morton offers the FLUOROFLEX® paint system. FLUOROFLEX 1000 consists of a 70% polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF) topcoat or “color coat” and polyurethane primer that is coated onto a heavy GALVALUME® or a heavy hot-dipped galvanized steel substrate. FLUOROFLEX 1000 underwent extensive laboratory testing before being used in the field. With FLUOROFLEX 1000, your building is virtually maintenance-free, easy to clean and will stay beautiful for years to come. Plus, it comes in a variety of appealing colors, with some being ENERGY STAR® label qualified for roofing applications.
FLUOROFLEX 1000 features include:
- Superior protection against fading, chalkiness, paint peeling and red rust
- Resistance to the effects of ultraviolet rays, rain and pollutions
- Color and gloss retention that lasts far longer than standard consumer or commercial paint coatings
- Virtually maintenance-free
Morton is proud to offer a 35-year warranty against chalking, fading and peeling of FLUOROFLEX 1000. Paint failure is not covered by many contractors’ warranties in the marketplace today. Most warranties are provided by the material supplier and not the contractor. Typically, they are for material only (you pay for labor or do it yourself) and pro-rated. This leaves you pretty much unprotected within just a few short years and isn’t much of a warranty.
Our company operates in a much different way and is the exception when it comes to standing by its product. Several paint warranties exist based on paint type, building type, and use. But generally, most of our buildings come with a 35-YEAR warranty that includes:
- Morton will repaint/replace exterior FLUOROFLEX® metal roof or siding panels manufactured by Morton where the paint has separated from the panels due to flaking or peeling
- Morton will repaint/replace exterior FLUOROFLEX® metal roof or siding panels manufactured by Morton that exhibit chalking
Want to see your color choices in action? Design your next Farm, Equestrian, or Suburban building using the Morton Buildings 3D Studio. From colors to texture to style, your final product is a printable, sharable rendering of your dream Morton Building.