To our Morton Buildings community -
At Morton Buildings, the safety and well-being of our employee owners, customers and visitors to our nationwide construction centers are extremely important to us. We are actively monitoring developments related to COVID-19 and listening to the relevant reliable authorities including the World Health Organization (WHO) and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Though the situation may change, we are currently open at all locations and welcoming new customers.
What measures we are taking at our corporate office, plants and construction centers
We are implementing additional measures to help ensure the well-being of all who walk through our doors, including:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting across all locations and encouraging all employees to practice healthy habits.
- As available, we have hand sanitizers throughout all locations.
- We are asking any employees who are not feeling well to stay home.
What we are asking of our visitors
- We encourage the same preventive measures you would take in any other public space, like your workplace or school.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Follow other Everyday Preventive Actions like avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth, and sneezing/coughing into the crook of your arm if you do not have a tissue.
- Stay home if you are sick, feel unwell, or have any cold or flu symptoms.